Mei-chan
31 December 2037 @ 02:38 am
Hello! Hallo! Mabuhay! Konnichiwa! G'day! Bonjour! Annyeong! Zdravstvuyte! Chaírete! Nihao~

Welcome to Wonderland aka Ryugenzawa! Where everything is possible and strange things are normal. Let's goooo!

Before anything else, the narrator/writer wants to clarify some main points so that your stay won't be an ugly one:
  1. This is a PERSONAL blog. That means, I post here whatever I wanted to write. Reviews, rants, stuffs like that.
  2. The content of this journal is 99% fangirling. Aside from Twitter and Tumblr, this is the only place I can shout out my love for certain idols and stuffs. The other 1% focuses on my ramblings and other interests. So, please bear with me.
  3. You won't see any downloadables in here. Like most folks, I only rely on others. So, gomene if I couldn't share my collection.
  4. Since I have no talent motivation in subbing, I try to share updates to the fandom by posting the latest happenings to our idols. It's the very least I could do aside from supporting them! (I write fanfics but I don't have the guts to show my craptastic pieces to hurt your eyes. So, good for you! xDD)
  5. Have fun in exploring my crazy mind!
-------------------------------------------------------

After those reminders, let the narrator leave you some bits about itself...

Name:
Mei (Real name starts with 5.)
Hometown: Somewhere in Bermuda Triangle ten blocks away from Neptune.
Birthdate: Excatly the same with my beloved Adam Randal Young. Only difference is that, I'm hundred years older or younger than him~
Languages: Tagalog, American English and British English. Loves dropping Nihongo and Spanish at random times. Very fluent in speaking like a drowning sea horse.
Species: Alienus Potatoish
Description: Fun size. Filipina. Looks like one of the zombies from the movie, Warm Bodies.

Want moar?Warning: This is pretty long. )
 
 
 
----------------------------------------

So yeah... That's all I wanted to write. Pretty long, ne? xDD. I'm ever so sorry if I wasted your time in this sooper dooper long introduction... My main reason for doing this is that, you won't be surprised anymore if I act this of that way... And I really want to be open about my interests. In reality, I have a hard time opening to others... This is the only place where I could loosen myself abit...

But those infos are just 20% of my whole being... Still hiding my 100%... For a total of 120% xDD

Hope to be comfortable and be friends with you! Enjoy your stay!

Adopted from [profile] katrina_90925 \^o^/ [personal profile] fmty 
Tags:
 
 
Moment's Melody: Playlist
Where?: in my mind...
I'm Feelin': okay